The Montana Spine and Pain Center serves the needs of patients throughout western Montana.
When you become a patient of the Montana Spine and Pain Center, you become a patient of a family of specialists who are experts in the evaluation and treatment of painful conditions affecting the bones, joints and muscles. We work closely with you and your health care provider to evaluate your specific problem and find the best treatment options for you.
Wondering what to do next?
- Learn more about chronic pain and conditions affecting the bones, joints and muscles
- Download a patient questionnaire
- Download a referral “how to” for your healthcare provider
- Download a referral form for your healthcare provider
- Schedule an appointment. Simply call 180-427-2670 to find out how to obtain an initial evaluation appointment.